For Franchisors & Buying Groups
You have spent many thousands of dollars on setting up your Franchise System. You know the key to success is to make sure new franchisees/licensees follow the system that you have perfected. You know that training is the key to this compliance. You know that the prospective franchisees expect and rely on the training to minimise their risk.
But until you get to 100 outlets with good geographic coverage, the infrastructure cost to service your franchisees is a big drain on your resources.
There must be a better way, and there is:
WHY DO YOU NEED THE E-ACADEMY KNOWLEDGE CLOUD?
The success of any Franchisor's business depends on:
- Initial training to facilitate the setup of the 'system'
- Ongoing training to ensure compliance and constant adaptation
Training goes to the heart of success in a franchising environment and good training sells a prospective franchisee on selecting one system over another.
Whilst a franchisor may be focussed on growing the network, the ongoing training is crucially important for the success of the system (as evidence for new franchisees) and to maintain the integrity of the system (with existing franchisees).
The cost of ensuring compliance is significant, and this is especially critical in the early stages when a small, but geographically dispersed network, must be effectively serviced.
In the mature stage of the franchising cycle the costs mount because of the huge volume of ongoing training, as well as the cost of tweaking and updating and rolling out even the smallest changes.
The risks posed by new Health and Safety legislation must be managed quickly and thoroughly with appropriate training.
WHAT IS THE E-ACADEMY KNOWLEDGE CLOUD?
We sometimes refer to it as an intranet-in-a-box, but it is actually much more than that:
It is a multifunctional cloud-based software application with three core functions.
The platform is a secure, full-featured LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. (LMS).
The program is designed to:
- Create eLearning Modules (easily created within the system)
- Host/Store Modules (created elsewhere)
- Allow learning modules to be viewed completed by assigned individuals
- Optional use of assessments/ quizzes and surveys
- Automatically keeps track of completions
- Issue certificates automatically
2. KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
The program is fully capable of hosting any documentation or files that can be hosted on a computer (including multimedia.)
Franchisors can assign manuals or checklists etc. to specific learning modules or track them in dedicated folders (lockers).
Access can be managed and it is simple to update to the latest version and have the whole network get access to current documentation.
If a Franchisor does not have an Intranet set up the e-Academy system will do the job quite easily.
3. COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM
The e-Academy platform has a full suite of communications tools.
- Groups (e.g geographic groups)
- RSS Feeds
- ... and more
In fact, franchisees don't even need an email to access the site and use the email system. Alternatively, they can set up their profile to receive email notifications in their own email accounts. Never again worry about a change of email.
WHY AN INTEGRATED eACADEMY SYSTEM?
The platform is a dedicated application to help franchisors manage their knoweldge and learning properties:
It is cloud-based
- no maintenance
- no installation
- always on
- acess anywhere
It is intuitive
- It is easy to navigate as an administrator
- It is easy to navigate for the user
It is customisable
The platform can be fully branded:
- your colour scheme
- your logo
- your URL
And users can also select their home language from over a dozen popular languages, and the e-Academy system navigation menus will automatically adjust for them personally.
It is cost-effective
- The pricing is extremely competitive and market comparisons are welcome. We are confident you will not find a comparable system that offers better value.
- Fees are based on number of users.
It is private & secure
- The system is hosted on the Amazon S3 platform and they guarantee 99.9% uptime.
- All users are password protected.
- The system also has an API that allows you to connect with other systems.
- Our LDAP integration allows you to leverage your existing LDAP system for performing user authentication.
It is eCommerce enabled
Franchisors have the ability to charge a fee for some training. It may for instance be a very attractive option to allow third-party training providers the opportunity to offer supplentary or optional training for Franchisees.
It is flexible
Any digital format can be offered - from simple PDFs to SCORM files.
For a series of short video tutorials that explains how the eAcademy platform can be used, visit our YouTube playlist.
The program fees are volume-based and therefore variable.
It will not cost more that $60 per person / per annum for full access to all feautures, all modules, all resources as often as they want.
- Email Support ongoing as required
- We share with you the abundance of free tools that can be found online to created learning materials.
- Initial Set-Up and Branding: $499 (includes unique domain name and corporarte branding)
- Travel if required (ex Sydney Metro)
- One day, onsite training and orientation (negotiable)
- Creation of training material or modules (can be quoted as required)