People Development: Capacity Building
The Ganador Business Skills program focuses on the general skills sets that are required in every business. These workshops are typically aimed at the business owner/ entrepreneur or people in decision-making positions.
The programs are offered as workshops (½ - 1 day) and can also be broken down further into shorter sessions as required. Individual sub-topics may be offered as standalone workshops.
- Communication Skills
- Forecasting & Budgeting Principles
- Going Online (Setting Up eCommerce for multi-channel retailing)
- Going Social (Social Media Implementation)
- Interviewing Skills
- Jump the Curve (Strategic Action Planning)
- Negotiation Skills
We have a travelling roadshow that becomes your temporary in-house academy.
We come to you and solve your problems and deliver your solutions.
If you don't have a group of people but want to do a one-on-one-coaching solution, we are happy to oblige.
Are you a:
- Centre Manager?
- Retail Manager?
- Marketing Manager?
- New to the job?
- Under pump with developments and projects?
- Recently promoted?
- Wanting to get more done, sooner?
We will work you in doing your job.
This is not traditional coaching where yoiu catch up for a coffee once-a-week. This is about learning abolut your job as you do your job.
By laying the foundation of knowledge while you do the job, you will learn faster and be more productive.
- We will help you understand the issues.
- We will help you analyse problems and identify solutions.
- We will help you choose smart strategies
- And all the while we will be transferring knowledge to you in order to better equip you to deal with a challenging retail environment.
Instead of having to spend money on consultants, you will learn what the consultant knows.
These tools deliver fantastic cost-savings by making training and updating and communication of training, standards, procedures and policies super easy.
Not only cost-saving, but the technology empowers the individual and allows any one any time any where to learn and develop.
- Delivering product training
- Taking operations manuals into the internet age
- Operational Training
- Marketing Updates
- Informal learning and creating communities of practice